Hullo!
Well, today I very unceremoniously created my first blog with the intentions of keeping my family and friends updated about my short (or not-so-short, depending on who you talk to ;) term missions trip to Haiti that will last approximately from the end of January through the beginning of April.
Creating this blog has made the coming trip seem so much more real! It's really happening!! :) I can't WAIT to see what God has in store for me: I can't wait for the country of Haiti to become real, personal and tangible to me instead of just seeing pictures. I can't wait to finally hold the orphans who have been on my heart for years, whose faces I have only been able to see in photos. This might sound strange, but I also can't wait for God to break my heart for the things that break His! This trip, I know, is going to turn my whole world upside-down for the glory of Jesus Christ.
I hope to record here all of the adventures along the way that God has planned for me and know that your support, that comes in all different ways, means the world to me and I love you all dearly. :)
P.S. Also included is this random song by the wonderful David Crowder Band which I happen to love right now (and is also stuck in my head). I hope you love it as much as I do and that you sing and praise our awesome God through it!!
I am so excited you made this blog!! It will be so fun to read your posts!! :)
ReplyDelete~Alena~
Hey Bethany! Alena said you made a blog! So I had to come check it out and follow it!!! I really like your blog and can't wait to read it!!! You should come check out my blogs ;)
ReplyDeleteHere is a link to one of them http://thewondersofchrist.blogspot.com/
God bless!!!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
Just awarded you on my blog!!! Come check it out!! http://thewondersofchrist.blogspot.com/2011/11/award.html
ReplyDeleteBtw, thanks for following my blog dearie ;)
God bless!!