Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prayer Request

I realized that I have been telling people that they can get prayer requests on my blog- and I haven't even really had a prayer request yet.... Well HERE'S one:

As many of you may already know, I have chronic headaches and fatigue. Meaning, at any given time if you ask me if my head hurts or if I could take a nap, I will almost always say yes. Lately it's been worse, and I'm a bit nervous because I'm going to be getting even LESS sleep in Haiti.... I also am dealing with other health problems. So, I would be ever-so-greatful if you could please be praying for my overall health. Please pray that I won't be discouraged or have feelings of despair the days I feel like I can't keep my eyes open or my head is aching badly. Please pray that the joy of the Lord will be my strength. Please pray for healing.

Things are going pretty well here otherwise, getting ready for my first teams to come starting this Saturday night!! :) Now I will get to be trained for the stuff I'll be doing in Haiti: hosting, facilitating and leading teams that come down to serve each week. I'll be the hospitality! Which means starting Monday morning I'm busy from 6 am til 8 at night.... hopefully it'll go well!! I'm very excited. :)

Inspiring verse of the week:

Ephesians 1:4-7

4 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. 5 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. 6So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. 7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment