But in all seriousness now, that was one of the last things I had to do before I actually leave besides get my shots, book a flight and pack! And once the money starts coming in, I can actually GO to New Orleans and Haiti. :) Awesome.
I'm totally trusting God with the raising of my support- if He wants me in Haiti, nothing will keep me from going. He is in control of everything, including all the details of my trip to Haiti- His will be done!
If you do not receive a support letter in the next few days and would really like one, please comment here and let me know! There were a lot of people I had to think about; a lot of envelopes to address and stamps to stick. So, if you did not get one I PROMISE it was not intentional!! I would be happy to send you a physical copy of the letter or an email of it if that works better for you.
P.S. Not to get all business-y on you, but I was sent an email by my candidate coach communicating that if you wish to donate for my trip and want a tax deductible on it this year, all checks MUST be post-marked by December 31st, 2011. I actually received two emails about it, so it must be pretty important.
Regarding giving: On the right-hand side of this blog page is the link to the EFCA website- there you can see a donate link on the left side. This is, obviously, where you can give. Just make sure that if you want the money to go to me, that you put my name and my donor code: 1613, in the designation box. Also, a regular, old-fashioned check can be sent in the mail to: Donor Services, EFCA ReachGlobal, 901 E 78th st, Minneapolis, MN 55420, and made out to EFCA ReachGlobal. Just be sure that my name and donor code are in the memo of the check. :)
God bless you all!!
That is great you got all the support letters done!!! I bet that took a load off your back! :)
ReplyDeleteI bet you are also really excited about everything! I am excited for you!!!! :D
God bless!!