Monday, April 16, 2012

Bel Ti Fi

My heart is shattered.... completely broken.

Yesterday, April 15th, 2012, we said goodbye to sweet baby, Ella Grace.

She fought hard for life all day at the hospital, but her poor, malnourished, dehydrated body was worn out. She breathed her last around 2 pm.


I wish I had some godly, wise words to impart to you all in this time, but I find that I have no idea what to say. My only comfort is imagining baby Ella smiling, healthy, running and dancing with her Father in heaven. She will never hurt, cry or be hungry ever again!


You are already sorely missed, beautiful girl, bel tifi. I can't wait to see you again in heaven: joyful, stunningly beautiful and perfectly healthy. You were a beautiful, radiant light in our lives for the short time you were here. You have forever left your tiny handprint on my heart and so many others' hearts, and we will never be the same.

The Lord gives, and the Lord takes away.

Please pray for Lauren, the young lady at the orphanage who was basically Ella's mommy for over a month. She took wonderful care of her night and day, showing her Jesus' love and comfort, and loved her so incredibly much. Also, please pray for Ella's biological parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment