Well, the next two and a half weeks of my life just got a WHOLE lot crazier!!
My leaving date is for sure February 8th. I got shots this morning and I'm buying the plane ticket to New Orleans tonight to make it official!
AHHHHH!!!! :)
So much to do and think about!! It's really happening! I'm actually going!! :)
Also, my candidate coach let me know this Easter I will get to stay at the orphanage for a week!! So excited. I asked Jasmine, the owner of the orphanage alongside her husband, what needs they have down there. She said they need these things (just LOOK at these copy and pasting skills!!) :
"MIO liquid water enhancer, flavored coffees (love the 'creme brulee') vanilla tea or other flavored teas, King size sharpies permanent markers different colors and regular size too, straberry jam, Liquid calcium, liqiud magnesium, teen girl shoes sizes 3 - 7 young adult, idaho mashed patatoes all flavors, tuna, salmon and chicken packages, deodorant (including some men speed sticks for the older boys, body soap bars, baby body wash, baby formula, blue magic hair mayo, feminine pads, kleenex, primary IV tubing, diapers and pull ups all sizes, Zicam melts, airborne, air mattresses (1 1/2" thick self inflating) or other air mattresses."
If any of you wish to help with these items, please let me know! :)
To be continued......
AHHHHHHH! You are leavivng soon!!!!!! I bet you are super excited! It's going to be weird to think that you are ACTUALLY gone! Yikes, that's weird to think! But also so cool and exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you tonight! :D YAY!
Hey and btw, thanks for commenting on my blog ;) It made my week! :D