Wow! This last month in Louisiana has absolutely FLOWN by!! In less than 24 hours I will be in Haiti! :) Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
I've been telling those people here who have asked me how my experience was being here and I say, "I only hope I like Haiti as much as I've loved being here!!" All that to say, I will greatly miss New Orleans area and am anticipating coming back in the summer, Lord-willing.
This last week with the teams being down has been an incredible week of growth and learning... what an awesome place to serve. The needs are so great, and the experience of being able to put my feet in another man's shoes is a feeling I can't even describe.... I love it. I always used to say that I did NOT want to be involved with urban ministry, that I hate cities.... Now I'm starting to think I want to be a part of urban ministries forever in some way. I LOVE it!! Heart change? I think so!! God is definitely shaping and molding me to be what He wants!
Just so you all know, starting tomorrow around 9 am I CANNOT receive texts anymore without it costing my family A FORTUNE. So please, please please please do not text after then. Also will be unable to call or receive calls on my cell phone starting 9 am as well. There will be a phone in the place I'm staying in Haiti that has unlimited minutes, but I don't have the number for it yet.
Love y'all!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment