Sunday, March 18, 2012

Surely, God is here.

Tonight was just one of those nights where I just sat in complete awe of Creator God.

The fact that he created the high mountains, cerulean sea, green palms, towering clouds and sweet voices singing praises to Jesus at the tent church right next door. I stood on the roof of our compound just breathing it all in.

The fact that I was privileged enough that God would bring me here.

Surely God is in this place.

He created the beautiful, glowing smiles, mile-long eyelashes, glittering brown eyes and skipping, dancing feet of the little children I saw at church this morning. He created the heartbeat and curly hair of the little boy who fell asleep against me in my arms. He created each and every person. He knows every hair on their head and He knows their troubles before they even cry out to Him. He loves them and has a plan for them. And that plan doesn't end here, it lasts into a beautiful eternity where their bellies won't ever be empty again, where no more tears will run down their faces, where they will be completely painless and where they will be able to sing and dance and never grow weary. 

He loves us. Oh, how He loves.

SURELY, God is here. 

Please pray that I and team #2 here this week will be able to share this huge, free gift of love from Creator God with these beautiful people and that we will never be the same because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment