Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Week in Pictures

Baby Elijah... the first orphan I have ever held. <3

A boy at the school worksite, who, when I would think to myself, "Wow, he just can't get any dirtier...." proved me wrong. ;)

The worksite cutie pie. :)
She loved taking pictures with my camera.
Why, hello there!! The baby room at OLTCH orphanage. :)
Precious, beautiful girl!!

Her gorgeous sister. Can you see their strong resemblance??

Someone got sleepy! And I don't mean my friend Lindsay. ;)
Watching their new classrooms being built

Mid-week and almost done with the classrooms for Maxo's school!




Visited the Caribbean Friday after the teams left- it was just a LIITLE bit stunningly gorgeous.... ;)



Thank you SO much for all the prayers!! Hope to publish another post in a couple days! Stay tuned. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Bethany, this is soooooo exciting!!! I may be a sort of unexpected creepy-stalker-facebook- blog reader/ commenter, but it is so encouraging and exhilirating to see what God is doing in your life for you and for others! :) Keep serving Him first!

    ReplyDelete